All guitars come with either European Spruce or Western Red Cedar tops.
Friction Pegs are optional on flamenco guitars at no extra charge. Geared Pegs are extra $140.
- Traditional Flamenca Blanca (Spanish Cypress)$3,000
- Traditional Flamenca Negra (East Indian Rosewood)$3,500
- Double Top Flamenca (Spanish Cypress)$4,500
- Double Body Flamenca (East Indian Rosewood inside / Spanish Cypress outside)$4,800
- Double Body w/ Double Top Flamenca ($6,000)
- Traditional Classical (East Indian Rosewood)$3,500
- Double Body Classical (East Indian Rosewood)$4,800
- Double Body w/ Double Top Classical ($6,000)
* All guitars come with case. Contact for more details.
We require a $300.00 non-refundable deposit made at the time of the order. This guarantees a spot in the queue for your guitar.
All spruce tops are allowed to air dry for a minimum of three years before being used. The cedar tops we have in stock have been curing minimum of years. This assures a uniform quality guitar top with great resistance to cracking due to humidity changes. All necks are made from Spanish Cedar which is cured a minimum of three years. Fingerboards are best quality cured African Ebony. We try to predict completion times as best we can; however a good deal of guitar making is dependent on the weather and is therefore rather unpredictable. Custom ordered guitars are priced on an individual basis depending on the wood selected and the difficulty of manufacture. They usually require extensive consultation. We hope you’ll find our 50 years of experience to be an aid in helping you make a decision about your new instrument.